Monday, January 17, 2005

Restaurant Tours & Other Limited Perversions

Air that bristles and pervades our walls
banishing privacy, darkness and light,
a colloquial countess demonstrative of truth,
perveyors of accuracy and disenchanted restlessness.

Inside my head she is laughing quietly,
her deep, muted giggle sufficient to stalling my progress,
my delay a hastened response to an otherwise
unforgiving blast and an unremorseful tomorrow.

Her hand down below and her perfume in my nose,
the stalwart engaged speeds forth and teems through
air of cold darkness repelled by the heat inside.
A silent gasp and contact is made, a kiss and a
penetrating whisper
shouts its missive without warning,
without verbal response,
she finishes as we pick our restaurant.

2 comments:

Kaia said...

OHMY! Oh my oh my oh my - i can't wait for another NY restaurant taxi tour...the last was just such fun. I always do enjoy dessert before dinner...meow

Paris Travel Courtesan said...

New York can be glorious ! Lived there for four years...Great restaurants, art galleries etc.
Like your blog,maybe you care to read mine. Kathleen