Wednesday, April 08, 2009

'Tis The Season...for Matzah and Snow

Little did I know that today, the precursor to the first night of the Jewish holiday of Passover, would bring such excitement.

Not only was there some chilly weather greeting us this AM, but in addition, there was some light, brief snow dusting midtown around 11. Notwithstanding the fact that today is April 8th, it was definitely chilly enough for snow, and the Man Upstairs made it happen. It was only a light dusting, but had I had my camera with me, I could have documented it with images as well as words.

Beyond that, I've gotten a bunch of stuff ready for the trip to Jersey for tonight and the day-trip (ie round-trip) to Connecticut for tomorrow night. I've got way too much at work and outside work happening, so for everyone that celebrates Passover, enjoy the matzah...I know I will try. For everyone that celebrates Easter, don't break too many eggs.

And for those of you who don't celebrate anything, enjoy your diminutive non-celebration(s).

Werd.

No comments: