Sunday, June 11, 2006

MIA At Earl's, NYC (Nothing Ever Goes As Planned)

MIA At Earl's, NYC (Nothing Ever Goes As Planned)

...It's a hell of a notion...

To everyone who 'spected me to swing by last night, I apologize...

A situation -- an emergency -- kept me from partying with friends near and far, and as I am sitting here trying to put together some words to explain, there's really nothing beyond regret, disappointment and my utmost apologies. So all I can say is I apologize and promise there will be no third strike; the next one will be a two-bagger into left, although I will definitely be looking to swing away and land one in the bleachers...

-B-

PS The Styx lyrics (ie my use thereof) is for Morph and Peaches, and anyone else who wore out a copy of Paradise Theater by Styx...period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Sorry you didnt make the party but Pizza on Monday was great. I had a terrific time.
Thanks,

~~Rita~~

PS I think it may be your turn to come to Cali. Would be great to see you and Kai here in So Cal