Monday, January 14, 2008

House of Boogie 2.75, Under Remodeling

I've been MIA for some time now; between working on other writing projects, surviving the winter weather (NYC in the 50's, woe is me) and working with Kaia on finding a new home in Soho or the UWS, I've been lax in even keeping this space even remotely reminiscent of its once former glory. In short, I was well aware the old template had hit the crapper like a fresh episode of CopRock and the list of links was increasingly less appropriate than Joan Rivers' stand-up act at a Southern Baptists Priest Convention.

But, as Samuel Jackson confessed in Pulp Fiction, I'm trying, Ringo, I'm trying.

Keep your balls -- eyeballs, that is -- peeled on this here site for more uninformative, uninspired, disappointing forays into literary nonsense. I'm sure you'll be disillusioned before long.

But -- for better or worse -- I am definitely back.

-B-

No comments: