Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Holiday Season

Tonight was the eighth and final night of Chanukkah. I've been so preoccupied I didn't even acknowledge it here, although I've lit candles each & every night this year. For those of you who celebrate Chanukkah, I wish you and your friends and families -- albeit a bit late -- a happy, healthy holiday. For those of you who don't celebrate Chanukkah, you should -- dreidel-spinning should be an Olympic sport. It's lots more entertaining than ping-pong and gets you less sweaty.

And for those of you who celebrate Christmas, I wish you and your friends and families an early happy, healthy holiday.

And for all of us on Planet Earth (aside from those pesky Chinese), a happy, healthy, productive 2007 (there's always something on which we can all agree).

No comments: